MCT 33.3% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

@john435 So when do you guys think a BFS might be released? Once...

1. 1,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    @john435

So when do you guys think a BFS might be released? Once they have done some more drilling, brought in a partner/cornerstone investor, and done the required tests. I'm thinking late 2016 depending on how the Zinc price moves over the coming year and how desperate some of the big boys are to get a long term supply of zinc.

Alternatively do any of you have any ideas on the CAPEX cost to build a mine and plant? About $1.2 -$1.5Billion, although could be more or less depending on how they approach it.

Or how long it will take for a mine and plant to be built? Construction is likely to be 12-18months. Given they already have a mining license I guess they could start digging a hole quite soon, they just need to determine whether starting construction is the best use of the $10 million non-dilutive funding they received from two instos with faith in Admiral Bay and management. It could be even sooner if they get a few spades and put @Pbnewby and @sydney6791 to work.

How's that Fraser/Stella Range map of yours going for you? Has it succeeded in finding you the next Nova yet? How much will it cumulatively cost to find another economic resource in the region. How many cumulative caps raises will it take to drill out a proven economic resource? How's Rocky Gully fit into that equation?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $8.971M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $3.137K 1.550M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 48778279 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 49724846 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.