CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1086
    Thanks for sharing @mirren ,

IMO t'is also that many are anticipating no major news due, in the near future (days/weeks).

It's not a bet I'd want to be making, given the reported ongoing discussions on AB and this company's knack for surprise positive Announcments.
    Zinc, as a commodity, is primed and its fundamentals are looking very bullish IMO. We have the asset.
    We now need a JV/JV's with good terms and also a good partner/s.  
    Once this is secured, we'll have solid figures that should translate into a substantially higher MC/SP IMO.

One could also speculate, justifiably given management's stellar record, that they are taking their time to secure a JV/JV's that best benefits shareholders both in terms and entity/entities.... as opposed to rushing into the first opportunity.

When I bought in years ago, one of my main reservations about owning this monster resource we acquired at a bargain, were the terms that would see us heading to production (and also the depth) . We want a piece of the pie, not the crumbs.  
    I no longer have these concerns given the team we have at the helm.

On a side note, these retraces have provided excellent buying opportunities for myself and others, funds permitting.

Cheyne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.