LCA 0.00% 91.0¢ litigation capital management limited

I haven't looked at IMF for a while but I was waiting for the...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    I haven't looked at IMF for a while but I was waiting for the outcome of their big cases - Wivenhoe was due late last year so that cant be far away.  I think on a risk adjusted basis that decision will hurt the share price either way unless they get a resounding win because it has been a drawn out affair with a lot of costs.  The best cases are like the recent LCA win where they settled within a week without spending anything although it was obviously the exception to the rule.

The other thing I want to see from IMF is dealflow (case flow).  Cases are like blood to these businesses and the "overheads to cases" over at IMF was beyond a joke when I sold a few years ago.  

The other reason in my opinion why IMF never scaled into a Burford was their very high cost of capital due to their poor deal with Fortress.  I did read the recent announcement that they have secured better terms on their most recent raising but I haven't had time to look into the detail. Has anyone else that follows the sector looked at IMF recently? 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.