MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

So looking at the MOD boards on lse, it seems there is very low...

1. 1,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 796

So looking at the MOD boards on lse, it seems there is very low volume for purchase over there. Basically only people who have ASX bought shares, transfered them to the London exchange, willing to sell, and putting sell orders at a premium to the ASX.

Unless there were new shares issued onto the LSE as a semi cap raise, I suppose it makes sense that the only shares available are the ones aussie holders have moved there, but it makes for some pretty unactive and low volume trading.

Certainly doesn't offer an opportunity for anyone wanting to buy into a larger position over there.

I guess with time the volume might increase, and the main benefit is future raises are available to both markets. That will change the picture.

Currently the only effect I see is that due to scarcity of lse listed shares, buyers are needing to pay a bit of a premium at the moment, and that may be helping the rise here, as currently LSE price is higher than ASX, and that gap needs to close some how.

Interesting little period in the story.

If some further good drill results drop soon though, it will be a shame if London traders who are keen, simply can't buy in due to no volume.

Last edited by RhysT: 01/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.