MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

Ann: Admission to Trading on the London Stock Exchange, page-27

1. 1,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 786

I absolutely agree that they should be releasing more assays even if they aren't material.

With such a large cap raise dedicated to exploration, and with assay delays, holders should not be left speculating for most of the year on what our drills have found. Simple as that.

Most of the time it is a guess whether we're waiting on assay results, or if they came back ages ago and were decided not to be announcement worthy.

With SP performance over past 8 Months, I kind of cringe at how market would deal with lots of non positive assay announcements or results, but at this point of having a lot of capital tied up in this company, I don't want to be guessing or speculating on a tonne of results that have already gone across every insiders desk and filed away as not worthy of letting the market know.

I do understand the thought process and understand many explorers do this, and a lot of the times it is fine,,, but with such a pivotal exploration campaign, too many unknowns from our side.

When we watch large volumes sell for extended periods, it isn't quite fair that retail guys maybe don't have all the information that company, MTR, and i would guess larger investors are privey to.

T1 is the most basic and easy example to throw out there.

Announce UG drilling. Complete UG drilling. No news or results. Or did I miss the small print somewhere on how those turned out?

16 mil cap raise, need more transparency!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.