ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Seb I also think both the new board members and the appointment...

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Seb I also think both the new board members and the appointment of advisory boards is good. It certainly took a lot of pressure from shareholders and I am not sure which moves quicker the Anteo Chair or a melting glacier. It has taken 41/2 months to find some directors, after very sloppy handling of a sudden resignation.

This could be the first step in a evolution towards a more mature company. There is something awry at the top Chair and CEO if they cannot retain a well credentialed and experienced CFO. Just one look at the Website tells us there is one major parameter missing and we shareholders are experiencing the effect of it, no Marketing/Business Development senior staff. Perhaps the CEO and Chair may not want someone who can more than challenge them.

I also agree we are on the verge of something really good. I have a number of models that value ADO over a $1 once proper sales start. These look very thoroughly at costs and have not factored Battery income. At present the whole operation is 6 to 8 months behind were it should be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1108956 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 726730 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.42am 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.