ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: ADO positions Board for growth establishes Advisory Boards, page-52

1. 1,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1107
    Hi Stocky,
    I too appreciate the decision of the outstanding advisory appointments.
    Anteo, as with many other companies in development for a product supporting the technology from outside of the leaders in mainstream production of that category can be unaware of a trend developing, or even the importance or value of their I.P.

When it comes time for a developer’s “sales representative” to knock on the door of the mammoth prospect, there are many time consuming hurdles to jump that are loaded with inbuilt regulations.
    The company 3yr business plan for the prospect together with annual progress bonus focus is just one of many influences to the “not invented here” resistants that hold a potentially star development out in the wilderness.

At the level of our Advisory Board members, the networking opportunities and advice for gaining the ears of those with the influence to galvanise a serious consideration of Anteo’s offering has every chance of being invaluable.
    Yes, I’m very happy for the new energy of the Advisory and Company Board appointments to take Anteo to a new level.
    Inclusive teamwork from a motivating communication structure to bring all together is the challenge on Jack’s plate.

I’m thinking that you too had a good day yesterday in taking in the understanding that Anteo is now taken to a new level in capability of realising the potentials in two hot market segments.
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $16.63K 732.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1674614 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 216575 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 1673000
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.