ADO 4.76% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Wonder why management sort foreign marks for EuGeni? Look no...

1. 3,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 698
    Wonder why management sort foreign marks for EuGeni? Look no further than this report.
    The leval of incompetence stupidity arrogance and an inability to understand the inexorable march of covid its inevitable ourcomes is mind blowing.
    These are the same people still running things in Australia. The same federal health minister, the same unimaginative autocrats running the the health department.
    Once the TGA clear EuGeni for use in Australia, thank the Gods it will be a mostly state not federal implantation.
    From an investor p o v. I'm hoping the news drops this week about sales in European markets or any other of the many countries we aim to supply. Europe first due to easy distribution. Energy news would bring a tear to my eye.

Lastly news about Australian government clearance distribution and sales. Simply  because this is our home and our people are suffering from lockdown.
    Lastly because it is inevitable that we will soon have thousands of cases once restrictions are lifted.
    The unvaccinated will be a large minority where the virus can spread and mutate. The majority will not want to sit next to them on a plane in a restaurant or at an event.
    So testing to protect the majority will be imposed on us all.
    EuGeni will be a large part of that in Australia and around the world.

Australian government was warned last year of potential shortage of COVID and arthritis drug Tocilizumab
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09...ed-of-potential-covid-drug-shortage/100467106

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $10.34K 499.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2923983 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 196776 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.