RSH 0.00% 2.9¢ respiri limited

Ann: ADR: Letter to Shareholders re takeover offer, page-32

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I read all the 9 points multiple times, I really can’t think beyond a single point and that is Respiri, it’s performance, plans to make real impact in sales, making SP go back to respectable status. And open for all the discussion regarding the same.

Future market and plans aren’t that easy looking to me based on performance in home ground which was well known to the promoters and so many pharmacies were made to agree to support sales.

neither eBay, Cipla or pharmacies could bring value to the announcements. And on the top AFL, celebrity brand ambassador and activities sounds like not less than best effort with complete rejection from the market.

I neither support nor get into comparative talks as others as doing with ADR as every company has to perform on its own. But as investor we are worried about respiri and the rainbow we were shown as canvas of colours.

I respect only one thing and it’s performance that makes the impact visible and result that supports the claims made in multiple months by several activities in Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $535 18.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 299999 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.