RSH 3.85% 2.7¢ respiri limited

Classicinvestor and others are rightly asking for real facts for...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Classicinvestor and others are rightly asking for real facts for discussion on our future growth. I agree. Too many of our company's statements are being torn apart by Adherium and this worries investors of both companies a lot. This must be fixed.
    The UK is still on the table as a growth plan in Q4 but is shaping as a massive waste of shareholder money. This plan is not supported by our track record and we should get our local market right first .
    Our local launch has failed to date both online and in pharmacies. Several comments have been made by HC forum on advertising. We also have to raise questions over the partnership with Cipla that, according to my local chemist, is mostly a distributor of generic drugs here. Online sales are booming for other companies. Why not us?
    My mates in the UK tell me Omron , the giant medical company with massive sales in pharmacies and huge marketing resources, has had its wheezescan in the UK since last year. Is the USA next for them?
    The poor or moderate performance of wheezo in its only independent clinical trial could trouble UK experts and customers . Described enthusiastically by the company in September 2020 as very promising the trial under top Australian professors achieved only a 46% agreement between the physicians and wheezo in detecting wheeze . That's too low IMO to get strong endorsement in a new market. A new independent trial was promised but never delivered. We need it.
    And around the same time the much promoted Australian Medical and Scientific Advisory Board with top professors seemed to disappear without any comment from the company.
    The company must face up to its problems and not stubbornly continue down the same growth path. Hard to find the blue sky at the moment, but hopeful
    Stern

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $34.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $592 21.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 121771 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 33330 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.