OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: ADRC Guide Released to Tech Community-XPE.AX, page-100

1. 2,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    Hi Gals and Guys,

Ports back safely from DC and NYC - see that nothing much is happening ATM.

Did not get chance to catch up with chaps from Wall street, (as reported last weekend) - but the buzz in the big apple is very much focused on takeovers / M&As. Especially in the tech sector, small start-ups are being gobbled up (those that have something - ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH GENUINE REVENUE POTENTIAL) . IOPs are definitely not the flavour of the month at present.
    There are some very good analytical reports in various US publications, even the Wall Street Journal is buzzing about a new golden era for tech (citing this and health as the only potential growth areas in what is otherwise a stagnant period.)

Ports did plenty of reading (and brainstorming) whilst in NYC…the right company at the right time will succeed…..

Now as for XPE, whilst this was postulated a while back, whether a T/O is Possible/Probable - i did think that possible was closer to the fact, after now getting an understanding from those closer to the big money, i think i will have to now re-evaluate this as probable.

The world economy is in the M&A phase…..(we are still about 3 years away from boom, and a decade away from the next demerger phase)

So as much as it will sadden many holders of XPE, an Intel T/O is now inevitable…..i believe that management of XPE are now just trying to increase value.

OH…..and the good bit - we are looking at around 12 x current MC - as XPE will be so hot it will be auctionable!!! - Getting close to $1 share. Would really like management hold out to around $1.50.

Some revenue projections are now essential to build value.

So what is your thoughts gaps & guys, what price sell out…(*in Aus$)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 93 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.