OAK 0.00% 6.7¢ oakridge international limited

Hi Gals and Guys, Ports back safely from DC and NYC - see that...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    Hi Gals and Guys,

Ports back safely from DC and NYC - see that nothing much is happening ATM.

Did not get chance to catch up with chaps from Wall street, (as reported last weekend) - but the buzz in the big apple is very much focused on takeovers / M&As. Especially in the tech sector, small start-ups are being gobbled up (those that have something - ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH GENUINE REVENUE POTENTIAL) . IOPs are definitely not the flavour of the month at present.
    There are some very good analytical reports in various US publications, even the Wall Street Journal is buzzing about a new golden era for tech (citing this and health as the only potential growth areas in what is otherwise a stagnant period.)

Ports did plenty of reading (and brainstorming) whilst in NYC…the right company at the right time will succeed…..

Now as for XPE, whilst this was postulated a while back, whether a T/O is Possible/Probable - i did think that possible was closer to the fact, after now getting an understanding from those closer to the big money, i think i will have to now re-evaluate this as probable.

The world economy is in the M&A phase…..(we are still about 3 years away from boom, and a decade away from the next demerger phase)

So as much as it will sadden many holders of XPE, an Intel T/O is now inevitable…..i believe that management of XPE are now just trying to increase value.

OH…..and the good bit - we are looking at around 12 x current MC - as XPE will be so hot it will be auctionable!!! - Getting close to $1 share. Would really like management hold out to around $1.50.

Some revenue projections are now essential to build value.

So what is your thoughts gaps & guys, what price sell out…(*in Aus$)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.808M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 380 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 65728 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.