OAK 1.45% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: ADRC Guide Released to Tech Community-XPE.AX, page-135

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    Ports, thanks for the updates and yes indeed there is a lot going on here.
    We have been told by management (in no uncertain terms) that the company is evaluating a number of offers that have been put forward by interested parties.

But even if you consider what has already been disclosed to shareholders, we're at the point where any weaker spokes can be replaced by newer and stronger ones with the end result being a world class wheel that continues to gain momentum. Therefore rather than include all of the smaller spokes like Leapin and Tytronics, I've updated the below wheel and spoke diagram to highlight the most important opportunities including those recently outlined in the August company update.

Xped wheel and spoke diagram August 2016.png

All in all pretty soon I think the penny will drop and Mr. Market will recognise that the odds of XPE revenue beginning to flow from numerous sources are very high, and therefore we could expect to see a sizeable re-rate occur within days if not weeks IMO. But we need a catalyst and I expect that to be a day of massive volume due to any one of a number of announcements made possible from the above developments. That will be your 'we need clues in volume' validation.

In the meantime (and in between announcements) I continue to look for TA setup clues on the charts. Note the recent breakout on the below chart followed by what appears to be a 'throwback' to the declining green line (previous resistance). This also occurred at the end of the previous correction.
    XPE daily chart 110816.png
    Also note that with XPE it seems that either a reversal and/or green candle almost always appears after three or four consecutive days of red candles. So in theory we should see a reversal or a green candle appear either tomorrow (Friday) or Monday. It is also interesting that the SP did not post a lower low today i.e. 6.8c held up from yesterday due to a lack of selling interest / extremely low volume.

Finally note the red support bands from 6.2 - 7c that have been established from the current three month correction. Each time the price has been sold into this layer, the buyers have stepped in and driven the SP back over 7c shortly thereafter.

So apart from a select few who may have financially overcommitted themselves in the short term, any investor or trader who chooses to sell into these obvious layers of support during THE most exciting time in the company's history is probably going to regret it very soon IMHO.

GLTA and please note that all of the above is JMO and therefore should not be considered as advice of any kind. Please DYOR.

Cheers
    Elpha
    Last edited by elphamale: 11/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $0 5

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.