OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

well i think its fair to say the company has done all it can to...

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    well i think its fair to say the company has done all it can to instill trust in there efforts, hard work, ability, and intentions moving forward.
    15 years in the market, never seen a co keep holders so informed, deliver before time, resolve shareholders issues in a timely manner, ambitious, visionary's, hard workers.
    t
    he technology is great, there is a short window of opportunity, they know this,,,,get in early, work your butt off, create long term mutual partnerships and benefit the rewards later on.
    not everything will go smoothly they will come against short term hiccups, but after what i have seen so far i have no doubt they will overcome any adversary as time passes.
    this mob is destined for success, just not sure how long it will take.

my issue with this spec side of the market has always been managements, and there agendas not lining up with shareholders, xped have shown that they consider us part of the team moving forward and go beyond whats expected from them.
    when i buy into a company i always like to ask myself , if i owned this company would i be happy with my current team?, in this case with exped i couldnt ask for a better mob.

i only wish some shareholders have the same integrity and long term outlook. going by the sp there is still some who want quick instant gratification, to me its more important that they continue kicking goals and continue pushing forward at lightning speed.
    id like to see xpe hold 9.5c or close above, but if week hands are buying for short term gratification then well probably see it test 9.1c again out of there frustration, where ill buy some more.

there has to come a time when loose hands need to be dealt with, the company's doing all it can to instill trust in there ability's, how about some of you show the same, with your gratitude.

the company's only as good as its management and share holders, and as the saying goes (like birds of a feather flock together.)

so lets become the flock and get to our first target of 13.5c and beyond......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $385 5.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11491 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.