OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

They definitely are and that is the risk of a spec stock,...

1. 1,375 Posts.
    They definitely are and that is the risk of a spec stock, honestly I just thought that the belief it is an MOU or any agreement with Intel would have seen this go a little higher past the DT's and into the next phase.
    2 other MOU's if Intel is not one is fantastic, and I look forward to seeing who they are, and don't get me wrong I am not down ramping as I want to see this baby go as I am heavily invested as well nor am I questioning the tech or the management, i am just questioning the wording in the announcement and what it actually meant when reading between the lines. All announcements (well most) are read over and played with words to give maximum effect with minimal promise. Not saying this is / was the case, but as I said yesterday i think just for my own self, I think i will be happier to see an Ann that states in clear letters:
    XPE IS HAPPY TO HAVE AN AGREEMENT SIGNED WITH ... or something to that affect, when ever that day comes, but I also don't believe it takes the market days to mull over an announcement, and if they do then the announcement obviously was not clear enough.
    Last edited by jacob9405: 12/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.