OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: ADRC soon to be available on Intel IOT gateway platform-XPE.AX, page-478

1. 1,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 686
    Re the Intel announcement, I find it very curious that making Intel & other chip manufacturing companies IoT gateways ADRC compatible was the first significant milestone to be announced.

I'm sure many can see this analogy but for anyone that can't:

We all know one of the main reasons we have a router is to allow as to connect to the internet - from this you could deduce that without the internet there would essentially be no need for a router.

You could view the IoT in the same light, that is, you will require an IoT gateway (router) to allow you to connect to all your ADRC enabled IoT devices (internet).

Does it not follow then that without ADRC enabled IoT devices there would be no need for an IoT gateway?

So you need to ask yourself why has the router been created before any internet content is available?

It's very simple, the content is coming, in the form of licensing deals between Xped and some of the world's largest chip manufacturers.

And it seems that based on the last few trading days this content could be coming quicker than you might think..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.