ADT 1.43% $3.55 adriatic metals plc

It’s a bit of a stand off at the moment , agree some profit...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505
    It’s a bit of a stand off at the moment , agree some profit taking perhaps today from CR but on small volumes, I suspect the greater force is larger holders keeping it down for accumulation purposes, it’s seems however by far majority of holders hanging tight as the big picture takes shape, no big deal up nicely so a great day all round.Just read the announcement again, i’ve never been invested in an exploration play with such spectacular results, I mean i’d find it hard to think of many i’ve held with just one metal with those widths and grade and to think we have nearly the entire base and precious metal spectrum covered is potentially a once in a life time investment opportunity and the story is only just beginning me thinks, just look at all the other targets and ground we have and I can’t help but notice in the CR preso that funds will be used for “additional land acquisitions” we will be first in line for the choice picks in a country that Has just recently put the “open for business again” sign up.I’m not one to ramp or get over excited about stocks as I’ve learnt how hard it is to pick winners but I’m optimistic about this one, management hold a 3rd of the SOI and surely have one goal in mind to get the SP as high as possible over the next 12 months , I suspect this will be flipped to the highest bidder and they’ll look to repeat with other finds.

Having read some of the posts from our learnered friends on here about potential size/value proposition I do allow myself to get a little excited about how this investment story might end up in 12 months or so.

a big thanks to the quality posters on here

wishing everyone the very best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.