ADT 2.74% $3.00 adriatic metals plc

Ann: Adriatic Intercepts Highest Grade Drill Hole Assay, page-52

1. JID
    3,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 836
    Hi Seth and all,

I think you are exactly right.

My broker and I were anticipating/ speculating on a Sprott led placement after they presented a couple of weeks ago (brokers are not included in deal loop until finalised). I had a not-insignificant amount of USD sitting waiting for a possible placement as these quality deals fill extremely quickly and if you don't have funds ready to go ... it's tough luck.

However, I also decided not to wait, based on the publicly disclosed ADT announcements, analyst reports, and feedback from the Sprott presentation and was also buying on-market. This was also in light of seeing the BGL CR and the fact that non-institutional investors got shut out ... i.e. if there was an ADT placement it may not trickle down to my level.

Anyway ... as per your post, I think that I will not have been the only one anticipating a CR. These like minded investors are now possibly buying on-market.

Also note, Jordan from The Daily Gold Report has established a 4% position ... but more importantly, his large subscriber base will now be aware of ADT.

I also think, that in due course, Brent Cook will be running the ruler over this.

Rupice etal is a very similar opportunity to Hod Madden which they were all over. Their strategy is to buy into early stage exploration/ development plays that have a high probability of getting taken out. ADT fits the bill and Exploration Insights move a SP materially.

Cheers
    John

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.