ADT 1.96% $4.01 adriatic metals plc

So after all that the fact still remains that at this project...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    So after all that the fact still remains that at this project you give as an example

"Gold recovery is in fact 77% in bulk flotation after fine regrinding (30μm)."

I've re-looked at your revenue models and I can't see any LOM, discount rates, CapEx assumptions, let alone any realistic NPV models that show the difference in NPV by introducing more grinding vs less grinding. Show us all your workings and your CapEx assumptions for both calculations rather than making unsubstantiated fluff statements like this.

I"ncorporating fine grinding and/or leaching the tails would have a negative impact on the Net Present Value."

If people applied your assumptions most gold mines wouldn't even exist. Some companies in the gold space regrind filter cake concentrates before putting them into pressure oxidisation autoclaves where they have to produce their own technical grade oxygen before putting all that crap into a CIL circuit and they still make money from gold.

The gold will be maximised because its likely to have 3 times the value of the copper in this deposit.

The company is actually trying to talk up the gold in this deposit and you are doing your very best to talk it down to win an argument with me.

Why don't you just admit that the company will strive to recover as much of the gold as they can and that it's going to be more than 50%, because it will be. Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.