ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    https://www.radiosarajevo.ba/metrom...u-se-apartmani-gradi-se-punionica-voda/309172

Not sure if this was posted before, I recommend you to use google translate to read it.
    Mayor seems to be positive about Adriatic Metals and their right to mine. It also appears to be the case that the mayor thinks that ADT really owns the tenements and concession:

"It was immediately known that there was zinc, copper and lead there, but whoever understands in the ore knows that there are always gold in such raw materials." So they also began research. Maybe someone would have discovered that gold before it's one of the main reasons why mining in Vares stopped, technology has overtaken us, and the Australians have it and they can exploit that gold if they decide, "says Marošević. "

It also seems like Adriatic will have the choice to decide whether or not it wants to mine:

"Namely, these are only the first surveys, and the additional ones will last until 2020. Then the Australian company must decide whether or not to start a 25-year exploitation. But if profitable quantities of gold are discovered, then, of course, the concession that must be paid to Bosnia and Herzegovina and Vares will increase. "

The mayor really wants ADT to succeed, he's seems to be planning for big chances in his town, and relations between the Australians and the locals appears to be good:

"This is our chance to wash the city, we put it in new shirts, we fix the facades, raise the quality of life ... Generally, this could be a renaissance for this forgotten end," the mayor is optimistic, whose opinion is shared by most of the residents of Vares. Because once the mining in Central Bosnia reaches, this will not only affect technical professions, but will also trigger the entire labor market. Already Varesci are now thinking about arranging apartments, because both Australians and workers have to sleep somewhere. Construction of a drinking water well is in progress, so it is expected that the production of juices could also be developed by the end of the region, and the food industry should also be flourishing. It will also require engineers, builders, metalworkers, all those branches of the economy that follow such a demanding business as mining ...

The chance is that this little place again, say Varešci, becomes big. "

"And if all this happens, nobody will have to move out anymore. Indeed, even I think that we will have to import the labor force, because in Vareš we just do not have enough for all those needs for workers"; says Marošević. "

Good stuff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.