ADT 1.26% $4.03 adriatic metals plc

Eshmun, I saw this a while back in the Sprott report. Not sure...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Eshmun, I saw this a while back in the Sprott report. Not sure about the complexities of it but looks more promising for ADT. I bought upon seeing this. IP continues north. Cu grades seem to be increasing with depth (hotter??) and so does metal content suggesting it may be heading into a feeder zone. Would be interesting to know a little more about alteration and what that's telling us. Looks to good to be on the sidelines.

www.adriaticmetals.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/180703-ADT-SCP-site-note.pdf

"Regional upside: this style of dolomite-breccia-hosted Pb-Zn-Au-Ag-Ba mineralization has been recognized in multiple locations regionally (Figure 4). Most importantly, 1.2Mt of similar material was historically mined at Adriatic’s Veovaca project before it shut down. The company’s land position is currently modest at ~300ha but management have indicated that under Bosnian law, third parties cannot stake ground within a 5km radius of these licences without Adriatic’s approval, effectively giving the company a ROFR over ~150km2. In Bosnia, exploration licences are granted for 5-year terms at an upfront cost of €70k/km2 (management guidance) explaining why Adriatic started small. With A$10m cash on the balance sheet, the company is well-funded to expand its holding this year."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.03
Change
0.050(1.26%)
Mkt cap ! $1.119B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.98 $4.03 $3.96 $4.717M 1.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 535 $4.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.04 665 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.