ADT 1.02% $2.92 adriatic metals plc

@eastwest101 Hi EW, Not sure if you have seen this prospect. If...

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    @eastwest101

Hi EW,

Not sure if you have seen this prospect.

If you have time can you please give an opinion, particularly in regard to the likely geometry.

The company says the mineralisation is east dipping (see extract below) and are currently drilling in a south westerly direction so the mineralisation is likely to be near true width by this interpretation.

I have noticed from the drill section presented that the metal grades are increasing at depth as the percentage of barite in the breccia disminishes. Judging by the historic results and the new results so far this has potential for up and down dip expansion along with down plunge expansion where the grades are improving. See my metal equivalent number for hole BR-5-18 in my previous post. Any thoughts on the geology or further insights would be welcome. Esh

“Drill hole BR-5-18 was collared approximately 40m to the north of BR-3-18, and drilled in a south-westerly direction at -70 ̊ to test the down-dip and down-plunge extension of the high-grade mineralisation intersected in the Company’s hole BR-3-18, drilled in the current 2018 campaign. This intersection also represents nominally an 110m down dip extension relative to the historic drill hole BR-79-89, which intersected 14m of 16.5% combined Pb and Zn and 30% BaSO4.

In BR-5-18, the mineralisation occurs as a continuous high-grade interval, within a brecciated zone very similar to the previous holes drilled during 2017 and 2018. Note that the down-hole depth and true thickness appears to be approximately equivalent however, as the geologic information is limited this relationship may change (refer to Figures 2 & 3).

The mineralisation again appears to be dominantly strata-bound and hosted within brecciated sediments dipping approximately 50 degrees to the east. Consistent with the holes BR-2-18 and BR-3-18, the mineralisation in BR-5-18 is visually distinct from the host rock and consists of galena, sphalerite, chalcopyrite and barite. The mineralised intervals for BR-5-18 are shown in Table 1.”
    Last edited by eshmun: 02/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.92
Change
-0.030(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $818.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.88 $2.92 $2.83 $947.5K 328.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 659 $2.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.94 2240 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.