ADT 6.35% $3.54 adriatic metals plc

Ann: Adriatic Metals Exceptional Pre Feasibility Study Vares, page-24

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1735
    1/ Key PFS figures

Post tax NPV8 – USD 1040 million. This is AUD 1457 million at current conversion rate. Scoping study NPV8 was USD 916.6 million. So we get an improvement from scoping study and importantly at much higher level of certainty.

IRR – 113% (scoping study – 107.4%)

Upfront capex - USD 173 million

Payback from first production– 1.2 years (Scoping study was 21 months from project start and 8 months from processing start)

Annual annual EBITDA years 1-5 – USD 251 million

Profitability index – Post tax NPV8/capex = 6.

2/ Financing

Exceptional metrics on every ground. Should ideally be much easier to obtain financing compared to many other companies. Mentioned in PFS that to achieve the range of outcomes indicated in the PFS, funding of in the range of US$180 million will likely be required in capital expenditure to construct the mine, process plant and project infrastructure. It is anticipated that the finance will be sourced through a combination of equity and debt instruments from existing shareholders, new equity investment and debt providers.

3/ Share valuation

Not calculated exact market cap but some time back, I’d calculated diluted market cap after issue of Teth shares and final shares after dilution come to around 220 million shares
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...n-mines-money.5476962/page-9?post_id=46073606

So at price of AUD 2.2, diluted market cap is around AUD 484 million which is around 33% of NPV8 figure. Keep in mind, that this NPV8 is only Vares and does not take into account recent expansion of land package, further exploration, and Teth assets

4/ Precious metals exposure

45.3% of revenues from silver and gold – Precious metals exposure further confirmed

Silver – 31.1%
    Gold – 14.2%
    Zinc – 24.5%
    Pb-14.2%
    Cu-7.6%
    BaSo4 – 7.8%

Good that we still have healthy exposure to other metals and can hence navigate through any temporary downturn in any metal

5/ Mine life

11.1 Mt of Probable Ore Reserves mined over a 14-year mine life, annual throughput of 800 kt.

14 year mine life should keep the locals happy with jobs for a long time

EBITDA higher than USD 150 million for first 9 years, with exception of year 8 - USD 95 million. Total cumulative EBITDA USD 1992 million

6/ Other figures

Life of mine silver eq – 137.3 million ounces
    Average annual silver eq (years 1-5) – 15.3 million ounces
    Cash cost – 117 USD/t milled
    AISC – 120 USD/t milled
    Revenue – 296 USD/t milled

7/ Metal prices assumed (USD)

Gold- 1900/oz
    Silver – 24/oz

Zinc – 2500/t
    Lead - 2000/t
    Copper - 6500/t
    Barite – 150/t
    Antimony – 6500/t

IMO, the precious metals prices assumed are fair considering potential long term bull market in gold and silver

8/ Mining life stage -

I’ve always mentioned from very early (I think the first time I mentioned it was June 2018) that mining life cycle is very important consideration all along

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...e-north-zone.4261188/page-78?post_id=33894987

@JID and @nordesmic have talked more on it below
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-trading-halt.5687972/page-22?post_id=48111297
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-trading-halt.5687972/page-25?post_id=48112475

Nordesmic and JID raise some great points that the pullback in many companies in this stage is mainly due to financing which should not ideally be an issue for ADT. Also other points like M&A, exploration upside, precious metals bull market, general gold M&A etc. could all act as positive for ADT

ADT has been very focused on continuous growth opportunities – land package expansion, more exploration, Teth acquisitions, etc. and hence determining mining life stage accurately is very difficult compared to other companies

Very important for each investor to decide their own risk appetite at this stage, as IMO mining life cycle consideration is one of the most important factors to analyse.

9/ Resource to reserve

88.5% conversion of Indicated Resources to Ore Reserves at Rupice

Rupice Indicated resource (Aug 2020) – 9.5 MT @ 176 g/t Ag, 4.9% Zn, 3.1% Pb, 1.6 g/t Au, 0.5% Cu, 29% BaSO4

Rupice probable reserve (today) – 8.41 MT @ 179 g/t Ag, 5.04% Zn, 3.18% Pb, 1.66 g/t Au, 0.55% Cu, 29.2% BaSO4, 0.22% Sb

10/ Revenue stream – first 10 years (USD millions)

Silver – 917
    Zinc – 725
    Gold – 463
    Lead – 422

Good exposure to multiple metals

11/ Barite

The Vares Silver Project is expected to become the largest barite producer in Europe at up to 250,000 tons per year at peak capacity. This scale offers Adriatic the opportunity to drive costs down through economies of scale as well as invest in best in class logistics for getting product to various markets. The scale of the operation also ensures that Adriatic Metals should be able to be a more reliable supplier than some of the other, smaller operators in the region.

Wood Mackenzie’s report considered that the barite concentrate will likely produce products that
    can be sold in the $100-200/tonne range.

Adriatic Metals will be investing into barite marketing expertise to get maximum value from the barite concentrate in the future.

Barite could be one of the big wild cards in future

12/ Permitting

The water permit is currently progressing through the cantonal approvals process and the necessary Public Hearing for the Environmental Permit successfully took place on 31 August 2020 in open-air COVID-19 secure conditions. On receipt of the Environmental Permit, the Urban Planning Permit will be immediately submitted for approval. After which the Exploitation Permit will be applied for in 2021.

IMO, ADT needs to give top priority to permitting

13/ Media articles

Adriatic Metals (ASX:ADT) delivers solid PFS for Vares project
    https://themarketherald.com.au/adri...ivers-solid-pfs-for-vares-project-2020-10-15/

14/ Conclusion

a/ Company did not overpromise but many shareholders perhaps had higher expectations which might explain some of the fall today. Keep in mind that with PFS, we have higher certainty than scoping study. So, even if figures are similar, that is actually pretty good.

b/ Otherwise PFS is actually pretty good and confirms the world class nature of the project

c/ Financing should ideally not be an issue considering the world class nature of project

d/ Diluted market cap (after Teth shares) only around 33% of NPV8 – still pretty undervalued. Also higher certainty gives better M&A prospects.

e/ Mining life cycle is one of the most important and difficult considerations as explained above and important for each shareholder to conduct their own DD.

f/ IMO Permitting needs to be be given priority by ADT as some shareholders might be apprehensive about the new jurisdiction.

g/ Barite could be the most underestimated and under researched part of the average ADT investor’s analysis

h/ Next focus now probably on Tethyan - Kizevak and Sastavci drill results. Reminder again that this PFS is only for Rupice and Veovaca, and does not consider anything about Tethyan, expanded land package, M&A etc.

i/ Long term precious metals bull market still very much intact as explained some months back

Please DYOR and especially cross check all figures mentioned above as some could have mistakes
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.54
Change
-0.240(6.35%)
Mkt cap ! $990.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.70 $3.73 $3.45 $4.766M 1.323M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2696 $3.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.55 3064 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.