ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    The base metals prices used in the PFS seem in line with some of the forecasts that I have seen. In fact, the Zn and Cu prices are a little lower but the lead higher. What really stood out in the PFS were the prices used for Au and Ag. I don't suppose that anyone believes that the same forecasts used in the scoping study are still applicable (US$1440/oz Au and US$17/oz Ag) but ADT has really pushed it by putting out $1900/oz and $24/oz even though the likes of Goldman Sachs is forecasting $2300 and $30. For a life of mine price, I suspect most would have been happy with prices in the order of $1600/oz and $19/oz. Taking these prices and noting that Au and Ag constitute around 45% of the revenue (can't recall where I read that) and that the lead price was also a bit high, it looks to me like a revenue discount of in the order of 10% may be more applicable which, according to the sensitivity tables in the PFS, gives an NPV8 of US$845m (or A$1,183m). Taking a 0.4 multiple for the stage of development, that would give a value of A$473m before accounting for cash and the value of Tethyan. So, it looks to me like the price should be in the mid A$2.0 range.
    Last edited by Ethelred: 19/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.