ADT 0.38% $3.97 adriatic metals plc

I'm sure it will be moderated soon. I never told my friend I was...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    I'm sure it will be moderated soon. I never told my friend I was sharing it on a public platform. Any way I'm happy with the risk vs potential return currently and pending final land confirmation and permits may add more down the track. B&H is a very confusing country as I was made aware of while doing my D.D on the project.

Back to B&H - Here's a video on the overly complicated political system.

Definitely one of the larger elements to the risk factor of this project imo. I'm sure SFR checked this out before throwing hard earned shareholders cash into this. My money says they put a member on the board once they get final land approval unless its really held up and they burn all their cash first and need to shake the tin. At least over Dec/Jan it snows considerably which should ease cash burn. Good luck mobilising drill rigs in the snow! With management locking up 34% of the shares why would you want to raise too soon and overly dilute your own interest, never heard of a director that hates money, remember it was drilled private in 2017.

Have a google of the the mayor of Vares, Zdravko Marošević. He's hungry for change.

Yes the current drilling is exciting. Looks like its a monster in the making especially if it turns out to be similar to Rammelsberg!
    https://www.researchgate.net/public...inking_SEDEX_and_Kuroko-type_massive_sulfides

I'm no geo neither an expert, but the elements present and grades look comparable so far from what we've seen. Lets see how this pans out! We only live once and we'll either win or learn something, time will tell.

Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.97
Change
-0.015(0.38%)
Mkt cap ! $1.101B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.99 $4.01 $3.90 $2.291M 581.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3856 $3.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.97 4185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.