ADT 1.64% $3.71 adriatic metals plc

Ann: Adriatic Metals High Grade Mineralisation Continues Rupice, page-33

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    They told you

"the answer is a “guarded” no".

That is also my opinion.

Unique is a fair call considering the grades sit well outside of the norm but it is unlikely that after hundreds of years of economic geology on this planet Rupice is going to throw up something that is truly unique. My conclusion was based on the most probable style given the established/accepted VMS types/categories and the worldwide data relating to grades.

As I said I'm not a geologist but I am a scientist and based on the numbers the most likely style is a Kuroko Style (Bimodal-mafic type) VMS deposit. These deposits also have the most genetic similarities to SEDEX style base metal deposits (see this post).

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ore-genesis-thread.4341687/page-17?post_id=35044028

"The Japanese Kuroko volcanogenic massive sulfide deposits display ore grades and sulfide-gangue zones almost identical to those of the Rammelsberg, providing a genetic link between VMS and SEDEX, the two main classes of syn-volcanic and syn-sedimentary sulfide deposits."

Maybe Rupice is some sort of strange love child but SEDEX deposits have a size range between 1Mt and 400Mt with a mean size of 20Mt. Do you really think Rupice is approaching this mean? Let's just hope for something approaching 10Mt with uniquely high grades once all the targets are explored. Esh
    Last edited by eshmun: 10/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.