ADT 8.40% $2.84 adriatic metals plc

For mine this has a high probability of following a SFR/SIR type...

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    For mine this has a high probability of following a SFR/SIR type outcome ie 800-1000 mill market cap.

High grade resource in excess of 5%CuEq if they can string it towards 12mt its there. I reckon they have close to 5Mt already with plenty of irons in the fire.

Keeps ticking boxes permitting boxes, advantagepus power and labour costs will also drive the NPV higher - maybe it doesn't need 12Mt, maybe 9Mt will do it?

The orebody appears to be techtonically upgraded - structurally thickened perpindicular to the direction of thrusting. For me all these other anomalous prospects are great targets because the precursor mineralization is there, and they understand the likely mechanism for upgrading the ore (orientation to target).

150 mill market cap is idiotic, but hey market will get there eventually.

Also the first mover advantage is genuine given the way permitting works and their first right of refusal on tenements within a certain radius of the granted ones - they have effectively locked up the obvious targets in the belt.

which corporately makes them an attractive takeover target over and above what they do delineate.

infant SFR/SIR imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.84
Change
0.220(8.40%)
Mkt cap ! $795.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.79 $2.99 $2.76 $5.522M 1.912M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 750 $2.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.89 20989 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.