ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    So, here we have it. Fully underwritten, therefore they get the cash anyway. Lets say that there was ~$3mm in the bank before the raise, $4mm from the raise makes $7mm. At the new run rate of around $2mm per annum if business levels remain static. So, approximately 3 years to either continue over promising and under delivering, or for the promise of this business to be realised. It definitely isnt a lay up.
    That said, there isnt much room for this outfit to fall further. And, they have certainly been talking a good job.
    Insider trading issues aside, I guess the decision to take up the placement rests on the value that you can ascribe to the options. In my experience, options are poorly understood by the majority of retail investors. They are often worth far more than your average punter thinks.

The lacklustre volume today didnt really give any clues to what the register thinks about the raise.

Personally, I am inclined to take up my allocation in full if nothing else happens to change my mind.
    The business IS growing. They will have money in the bank. The environment is in a developing state.
    Not without risk, but in for a penny and all that.....
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.