WWI 6.67% 1.4¢ west wits mining limited

One positive from Mx is both MQ and JVH have publicly stated...

1. 3,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    One positive from Mx is both MQ and JVH have publicly stated they are going to put a lot of effort into PR work and keeping SH fully informed, hence the recent 3 webinairs. I am gratified to see such a commitment. Gone are the days of a chat between MQ and GT and an informal update from a quasi official spokesperson. This was lazy, innapropriate, perverse and unfair as a lot of retailers dont read HC. This recent approach is far more professional.
    Other positives are that we have a MR which is rare as hens teeth in SA and the DFS is a road map to production which is very profitable.
    Looking at other shares that I watch closely and would like to hold, they have all gone up 50 to 150% over several months but there is no material gain or underlying reason for this. I see the market as overpriced but WWI is currently pared to the bone so if there is a major correction I dont see any much downside esp as this is gold. Iron ore is going to correct and gas has become on the nose virtually overnight but I suspect gold as a commodity will hold up and particularly a mine soon to restart production.
    Given the recent CR, there are 130m shares to burn through above 6c before we can expect any upward movement in the SP. I believe a fair market value as we get closer to mining is in the 15c range, I agree with pennyhauls valuation. This is going to be a slow uphill grind as many posters say. The only short term major upside rests with a buyout and sharetrader has painted a nice picture there for us. He is of course right and although the maximum value is achieved by mining a buy out is not only likely but I think most SH would be keen to see one. Myself included.
    In the interim, once everybody has recovered from the bitter pill of 2 major achievements not being reflected in the share price it would be good if the tone of posters was to rise. I had taken a very therapeutic rest from these threads awaiting the DFS and I must say one has to wade through a lot of garbage to find any reasoned input. Posters should not respond to non holders and everybody needs to calm down, things will improve but I cannot give a timeline. At least with Mx's better approach we will be fully informed which is a start.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.