LKE 2.63% 3.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Advance invitation to investor update webcast Monday 19 June, page-23

1. 21,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2079
    IF there was anything which is "price sensitive", there's NO WAY it would be released at a Presentation. Period.
    As much as I hate to say it, I reckon that Upthefrog will have the closest guess.
    DD has been quiet for too long while his shareholders have suffered so significantly. He's been around long enough now to have a very comprehensive grasp and understanding of what Lithium AND Lake Resources ARE all about.
    I reckon that he might even come out, as in a confessional, with some honesty, that just might not suit a lot of people!!!
    IMO, this bloke is NOT going to pander to "the market", or, the shorters.
    He's going to tell it AS IT IS.
    HE
    IS THE ONE to turn trust and belief in Lake Resources on a 180degree turn, from spin and blue sky HOPE, to, "hate to have to tell many this, but, these ARE THE FACTS"!!!
    Shareholders are demanding it, BUT, far more to the point, Institutions and potential funders, must start believing and trusting this company and it's management, and its ability to see this project through to cash flow status.
    Until then, the likes of SS, JPM and Vanguard are in TOTAL CONTROL of LKE's market!!!
    Management can no longer allow that to be the case, and to start a counter attack demands full trust and belief to encourage Institutions and the retail market to start BUYING LKE shares!!!
    Don't miss it!!! But, BE PREPARED!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $61.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $271.7K 7.245M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1840970 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 606315 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.