EML 0.54% 92.5¢ eml payments limited

Ann: Advance Notice - EML FY20 Annual Results Presentation, page-2

1. 467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Okay I’m going to use this tread for people to post their questions they would like to ask in the webinar on Wednesday. Hopefully we can get some answers in the presso. I’ll be annoyed if most of the the questions focus on the things outside of emls control (corona virus impacting mall card sales)

to kick things off

1) Is there a target % of revenue to be spent on internally developed IP / product innovation? We have heard that business is busier than ever from a product development side - are the solutions clients after new (ie. New business verticals) or an extension of existing product offering

2) how is the integration with PFS going? How have Eml adapted to the current environment to ensure the entire global team is trained and aware of the technology of PFS and EML. Has the cross selling occurred

3) what plans are there to improve the ‘Eml benefits’ app on the back of negative reviews on the Apple store. Are these apps developed in-house or does Eml outsource this development.

4) regarding the staffing, Are there plans to reduce staging overheads or does Eml look to increase their headcount. If so, which areas (geographic / division) are the focus for new staff.

5) (I think a dividend will be declared but if not) what does the company plan to do with the balance sheet bazooka of 130m cash + future breakage. Why not pay a 1c divy at a cost of <$4m

6) EML have said previously that they want to focus on what the company will look like in the medium to long term. What does that actually mean, what does that look like and what steps have been taken to achieve this

will add more when I think of them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.5¢
Change
0.005(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $347.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 94.0¢ 92.0¢ $1.749M 1.882M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20398 92.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 2336 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
93.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
93.0¢ 94.0¢ 92.0¢ 110687
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
EML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.