VYS 1.35% 36.5¢ vysarn limited

re: Ann: Advanced African Gold Project Joint ... dott, reading...

1. ACB
    4,958 Posts.
    re: Ann: Advanced African Gold Project Joint ... dott, reading between the lines this just gives me more confidence in the success of the Aluminium side of the business, they seem to think the gold JV can be funded from the cash flow - no one is a better position to judge likelihood of success of Al upgrade than the company itself. Although I think focus is good, they seem to have connections in this part of the world and perhaps its just too good to pass up...they haven't made any false moves thus far (in my opinion) and seem to get very good value for $ spent, look at the margins they are already achieving for aluminium for a small capital spend!

Eric - those earnings were based on 73 days of production so extrapolate that to a year and also consider the upside if the technology upgrade is a success.

The share price inaction is a little frustrating but I intend to use it as an opportunity to accumulate. The market is probably waiting to see if the Al upgrade is a success (even if it isn't, the value still looks to be there at the current market cap). Then less sceptical eyes will be cast on their other projects which also seem to good to be true, and a significant rerating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $152.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 36.0¢ $74.22K 202.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24135 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 6023 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.