AXE 0.00% 35.0¢ archer materials limited

Each will have there own opinion on what's happening and I...

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770
    Each will have there own opinion on what's happening and I respect the constructive criticism. The reality is ..... risk reward in the market is off. The share price on this stock has been sold down on alot of occasions on pittance volume, taking advantage of the lack of buyers and weakness. Of course some have pulled out entirely or the drop has triggered stop losses etc. AXE is no different to any other stock on the ASX, so I don't think you can put 100% of the blame squarely on Management and CEO. They are trying to work with what they have in the prevailing conditions! AXE has been down to 4 cents before not long ago and pulled back upto 15 cents, it can be a volatile stock. Just look at SYR Syria Resources ... talk about a drop there from $5-6 to $1.60 so AXE is defiantly not the only stock to be put through the ringer!

To be honest the future atm is looking bleak across the board... the war drums are beating and espionage  is rife ... we are witnessing what seems like James Bonds scenes being played out in the open .... the world is not as it seems! ... there's alot happening around the world that you won't see in your local paper concerning Global powers and strategic moves,  there's a reason countries all over the world are spending record amounts on defense ... and of course the ever mounting debt problem - it's not going to go away and in fact interest rate rises could start triggering a major correction or worse! In fact it may have already started and many will be pulling their money out to safe havens. Point is ... it is just not AXE ... lets be realistic and look over the entire market and conditions.

They have change course yes, but they're not doing it because they were bored but with the information and knowledge they have they believe it will be the best path forward. The graphite is unique and a high quality graphite at that. 

Academic researchers by the way have made dreams a reality so fair go...... nobody wouldn't be surfing their iPhones or have any of the luxuries we have today if it was for the persistence of these guys.

Each to their own, but if you have limited funds, then you must protect your capital as best you can - some will see this as a sell other will see as a buying opportunity .. that's the market!

It's a tough market atm and the signals are mixed...Still ... I wish everyone all the best.

For what's it worth... another link..

do not advertise external links.au/companies/news/207140/archer-exploration-brings-in-250000-cash-with-magnesite-asset-sale-207140.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 34.0¢ $82.12K 237.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 800 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 14997 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.