CAY 1.28% 7.9¢ canyon resources limited

Yes Alan will be doing the interview. I can only assume Phil...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Yes Alan will be doing the interview. I can only assume Phil will jump at the opportunity.

My thoughts are that Canyon are closer to an off take deal than we may think, however the SP needs to rally so that true value can be seen and they would be well aware of that.

We need to get this project out there (as many have mentioned) to truely gain full value as the frustration has set in for many and other opportunities are starting to become more attractive. I like many believe in this project and don’t mind playing a long game. I have seen the marketing from the company and other people with a platform that are involved increase as of late, but unfortunately the SP hasn’t moved with this. Additionally we are more than 4 weeks from the introduction of Peter Su too.

I am hopeful we have built a very nice base at current levels to start to see some incremental change between now and the end of the year but my confidence not in the project but the companies ability to sell the story is waning.

I am more than happy to have the above questioned as the silence at the moment is deafening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.