SRK 0.00% 3.1¢ strike resources limited

That would be 1.5mtpa for 4 years at Paulsens East and 0.125mtpa...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 633
    That would be 1.5mtpa for 4 years at Paulsens East and 0.125mtpa in Peru. They may do more in Peru if they can use multiple concessions, but nothing serious. The earliest you will see a rail line in Peru is in 2028 and it will be at least 4yrs away from signing any deals to use it. Transport costs - who knows, they have not worked out the cost to build it yet. What do I want from the forum ?, maybe that true facts are quoted and people question why they are really digging, crushing and sending trucks carrying 125ktpa on a 1200klm round trip.

Are they worried that they will lose the concession to the Chinese ? If so, maybe they think mining may help keep the concession “safer”.

As for $100m mkt cap, that is cheap if they hurry up and produce from PE as they should make significantly more than that on the 6m ton. As for Peru, if the market becomes convinced that it may actually be developed and producing from 2028/2030 and the financials impressive then you should be looking at many multiples of that amount. But please do not talk up a 0.125mtpa operation as something impressive as it’s nothing. PE is a pathway to build some equity for The real Peru project at the end of the decade, if approved.

as for me, I have been watching this story for 15 years plus and given my indirect interests i will be as happy as a pig in shite if they can do it.

good luck to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.