TMB 13.2% 6.0¢ tambourah metals ltd

Interesting thread going on here. I would say that depending on...

1. 3,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    Interesting thread going on here. I would say that depending on what an investor is seeking out of their investment and over what time period would be the question to ask yourselves. A good diligent investor crosses their T’s and dots their I’s.
    This company is an exploration company therefore will not make any money for the next 5 years. So it has no income and will have to continually raise money to survive.
    This company has a huge amount of excellent ground to drill into and the more it strikes along the drilling path then the less it has to dilute its shareholders along the way.
    So the bottom line is you weigh up the risk factor in regards to the investment that you will make. Yes it has a chance of hitting something good but it also has a chance of hitting nothing. Yes it can drill for 10 years going forward but it could continue to raise cash to keep this up.
    That is the bottom line it’s never just going to make money instantly as it’s an explorer not a producer and from one state to another takes a minimum of 5 years to achieve even if it struck something big tomorrow.
    I think you should look at this share and understand it rather then bickering with each other.
    Have a great weekend and happy drilling going forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.007(13.2%)
Mkt cap ! $4.976M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 6.0¢ 5.3¢ $10.57K 189.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17000 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 46218 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.