BPH 11.1% 1.6¢ bph energy ltd

Nothing but positives? MMR just lost their PDF status, and will...

1. 6,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2456
    Nothing but positives? MMR just lost their PDF status, and will spend precious time trying to contest it, how exactly will the drill be paid for without MMR? it makes it a whole lot harder.... (that happened this week in case you are not paying attention).

But if you want to just stick to "BPH" for reasons of semantics, then lets have a look at this week: Breeze clarified that the second NOPTA application will have a 24month suspension to year 4, this in effect keeps the 3D seismic which has cause a bunch of problems in the past. People will try to tell you the application was only for COVID, but they could have tagged on a variation if they wanted to. It tells me they either 1) want to keep 3D seismic now (changed their minds) or 2) they think if they keep the variation the second NOPTA application is less likely to be accepted and therefore they want to give the second application as much of a chance of success as possible (which includes keeping 3D seismic on the work program, whether they or "we" like it or not).

The disclosure document for $65 is a complete joke, and a stuff up... People didn't comment on this because I bet they didn't understand it, they needed to meet a certain threshold, and they were out by $65 to meet s708A(11) of the Corporations act requirements.

I concede yesterday's announcement was good news. However, when you think about it, Advent made some public comments and Breeze tried to pass them off as material news for the ASX announcement? It is a bit overdone in my opinion lol...

And now today's announcement, which was clearly misinterpreted by a lot of the shareholders, and the share price responded accordingly.

You can pretend it is positive news, but then you need to as yourself, why didnt the share price rise then? lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $18.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $29.14K 1.762M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 920969 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 93021 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.