MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

I've been in MMR since listing at 20 cents. Breeze tried and...

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I've been in MMR since listing at 20 cents. Breeze tried and failed miserably, simple as that; he should have resigned long ago and kept some dignity.
    I like the new board and I am 100% behind them trying to turn this sad story around. It is his mismanagement of the company post duster that has been the problem, not that it was a duster because of him which isn't the case and I don't think anybody has stated that although I assume that Breeze is the one that chose to do 2D? With all the evidence and company history that we have, to still support David Breeze to control MMR is absolutely the opposite to the definition of a good business decision so I would always question the motive and/or the intelligence of anybody that supports his appointment; I would also question their true identity and relationship since this is all done online. I also have no problem with a director selling at $1.00; well done them; nothing odd or fishy about that, its just another "good business decision".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.