AV1 7.14% 6.5¢ adveritas limited

Ann: Adveritas to Present at TechOpps 2021 Virtual Conference, page-3

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    listened to the few before Ratty's 30 minute slot.

the guy commented at the end that he actually had a lot more questions but they ran out of time and compared to a few of the others i think the host was genuinely interested. obviously just based off me watching the stream but it was nothing but good news.

He made a couple comments about not seeing the full benefit of the investments in the sales/google partnership until Q4 or something,

Also a few more things on revenue streams and how the google partnership works (below arent quotes they're just from memory)

- Companies will have a committed spend with google for ($500,000 example), and in the calendar month have only allocated $450,000 of it then they can add trafficguard (for $20,000 is what he said in this example) generally for free anyway.
    - They stop fraud coming in but also report on invalid traffic and apparently google is really good at providing credits for invalid traffic
    * just under this, the guy even asked, why would google do this? (which im sure we've all thought), and Matt commented that google, believe it or not, is actually pretty transparent when it comes to this stuff, and their logic is that if Company X is allocating $10,000 to google marketing and $10,000 to whoever else, whether its fb/instagram or tv/radio whatever other medium. thats who google is competing with. so they want to be able to deliver a better return on their ads by discounting invalid traffic, and then when company X see's a better return from google ad spend they re-allocate more of their advertising budget to google.

Thats pretty much all i remember, few questions at the end about the cap raise and they just said they raised it to throw it at sales/marketing because he had like 30 seconds to answer. the rest was just things we already know. if someone didnt watch, hope you like the summary lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
-0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $51.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.5¢ $2.32K 34.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37878 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.