AV1 7.14% 6.5¢ adveritas limited

cheera mate much appreciated - I am just looking at a best and...

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    cheera mate much appreciated - I am just looking at a best and worst case and realise it is very early day and there's a lot of assumptions I need to make which could be way off as it's really best guess at moment. Matt said they covert 50% of their client meetings with their direct sales teams we have 20 meetings a week so in round figures that's 500 new clients expected each year so not sure why only 160 customers or there is a lag of 3 months signing up clients. he also said he expects to convert nearly 20% of fremium customers of which they currently have 3000 so I'm trying to best guess the growth heat and average revenue. I was going to estimate 10k average but that seems too low. are u saying there are 180 customer but maybe some aren't paying ? in the Google I'm guessing no. of clients per year and presume the average spend will be multiple times the spend of the first 2 revenue lines. assuming growth rates and. av revenue per client is tricky but either way if it takes off and the sales strategy is executed the growth rate and revenue will be off the charts . there will need to be some credit raises next year to execute the growth but yeah the potential and future revenue of this company could be huge . It has all the ingredients I like in a stock - good management. scalable, in a growth industry. it's a matter of getting on the radar on converting companies to believing in their software and been attracted to the one stop ahop covering all media unlike its competitors . appreciate your post and insights - thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
-0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $51.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.5¢ $2.32K 34.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37878 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.