DNK 0.00% 8.8¢ danakali limited

The African bank money will be for the balance of the...

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    The African bank money will be for the balance of the debt.(approx A$ 80 mill) So there's still A$50 mill equity needed. A$20 mill will be raised first that should get done very soon. Then CNK get to worh on the ground as I've mentioned - then in theory they get the balance of the debt confirmed, then we get the last A$30 mill equity in at a higher price as it'll be Fomo money and also last money in with less risk. Thats the sort of money that easy peasy to get in London. Then Its done. Sit back and just watch it happen.

The plan is alsoto start bringing the previously dead London market alive so the funds there find it easier to trade .

I expect thats why they need a committed broker there.

Plus while that's all going on I expect the buyout bids to start happening. (DNK's second iron in the fire) Imo the starting price for buyouts would be NPV of $1.20 and will be bid up from there as at least 4-6 different mega companies battle over controlling it.

And If they don't pay up, (which i personally hope they don't) DNK carry on with plan A and do it thmselves to hopefully get the sp into the several dollars range.

IMO Its all worked out now and happening now. so fll yer boots, put your sunglasses on - sit back- look up at the sun and enjoy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.