LKE 4.65% 4.1¢ lake resources n.l.

My single largest concern with LKE currently is the prospect of...

1. 3,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3013
    My single largest concern with LKE currently is the prospect of massive dilution.
    I have faith that the tech works on Kachi brine and I believe the business case of supplying Li Chloride and Li Sulphate as intermediary products is sound.
    As battery quality Li Chemicals have specifications that differ markedly between end users, providing ultra high purity intermediary products for final conversion elsewhere is a strong proposition. LKE takes care of the impurities aspect of battery quality specifications while end users can tailor the final chemical to their specific requirements.
    As a comparison, Australian spodumene concentrators ship a product to China that requires significant further processing (including roasting and leaching) just to reach a comparable intermediary stage product often incapable of delivering low impurities on par with LKEs proposed offering.
    I believe that today's announcement was a strong signal to the market that LKE management have a plan in place to minimize dilution for retail holders along with high confidence in the outcome of the soon to be released PFS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $68.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $227.7K 5.423M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1119901 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 30000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.