LKE 0.00% 3.8¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Advisor Appointed for Debt Funding, page-33

1. 21,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2121
    Come on Chris2184. To pump is not necessarily with bullshit hot air that usually takes place on these forums, I'm glad that you put it in inverted commas as is has many meanings and you've taken it in the very worst context.
    No one, especially me, is suggesting that "management" needs to use bullshit to "pump" the price up, take a read of Jojjo84s explanation.
    The COMPANY has to be re-rated, because "words" have failed dismally many times to lift the SP.
    Steve is probably so pissed off belting his head up against a brick wall seeing all of that good news being ignored and the SP @ .04 and it being used as a playground for ST punters!!!
    That SP is an absolute killer for him when he is trying to continually raise cash to keep the company afloat, so, he has now listened to all of those "interested parties", where the REAL money is, telling him that they are not "interested" until he does the PFS and get's pre-production results from the pilot plant at Kachi.
    He has now totally accepted that "the market" is not going to do anything about the SP with drilling results and he's going to give the "interested parties" (ST punters are certainly not on his radar) what they want and has declared absolutely that LKE is in pre-production stage. Period.
    It's ALL spelled out in his latest announcements for all to see and you can bet that if there is any news worth telling he will tell us ASAP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $15.8K 413.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 249027 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 8685 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.