LKE 5.26% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

It doesn’t matter much what the SP is next week imo. Feb/March...

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    It doesn’t matter much what the SP is next week imo. Feb/March is more important imo once the PFS has been delivered with full impact assessments including the environmental one and a clear road path forward to DFS.
    It’s definitely a case of short term pain for long term gain right now but imo the fundamentals haven’t changed and if anything we’re closer than ever to that commercially viable product of LCE.
    I agree that as there’s no income stream at present then funding is an issue, as it is across the sector. Raising money in the current climate is particularly challenging as many juniors are finding.
    Without a cornerstone corporate investor at present the challenge increases. I’d like to see a cornerstone investor come in for a 10% percentage to underpin the whole LKE lithium portfolio, like IronRidge have with DGR, Sumitomo and Assore. No doubt many are watching and looking at the developments at Kachi but need to see the definitive numbers in the PFS first.

This could all accelerate quickly imo with events unfolding positively before the New Year. The major supply squeeze on good quality lithium with low impurities will come in 12-16 months and those companies with scale, low impurities and good logistics to ensure competitive Capex and Opex need to be ready.

LKE need to make sure they can get a product through the qualification process in any negotiations with battery makers whether they be from China, Japan, Korea, India or the USA.
    I’m confident that they’ll be able to do this, so wait with anticipation and excitement despite the frustration. The EV sales will form an S-Curve and imo the tipping point gets closer.
    Wrt to initial drilling at Kachi and the delays that occurred, I think it was very challenging as a drill and the ground was new and the clay made it very difficult. I’m not too critical about this because the drill riggers were surprised too and then went on to do a good job.

It’s exploration in a difficult location with extreme conditions. The logistics involved in all this are often overlooked. Circumstances change from country to country but there are always challenges.

Is anyone else finding the new website not as user friendly on an iPhone? It’s good on my MacBook so I’m not sure if it’s me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $66.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $296.0K 7.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34999 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 348985 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.