OPL 4.00% 2.6¢ opyl limited

Ann: Advisory Board strengthened with two key appointments, page-2

1. 1,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    From today's news release (imho this stock will eventually have a market cap of in excess of $250M)!

Kirsten Daru, the Chief Privacy Officer of Electronic Arts (over 350 million customers globally) and Chris Ciavarra, former SVP, Head of Marketing for Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (market capitalisation of +USD $3.5B) join ShareRoot Advisory Board

Mr Chris Ciavarra

Mr Chris Ciavarra has over 20 years’ experience in branding, marketing, and building businesses across retail, hospitality, entertainment, and consumer service sectors. Most recently Chris led brand, marketing, social, PR, product development, insights and pricing for Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. generating significant sales and share gains during his close to ten years in various executive leadership positions. Chris has over ten years’ experience in heading marketing teams and has an intimate knowledge of brand, marketing, customer needs, and online trends.

“The MediaConsent platform is at the forefront of digital marketing, and the multi-billion-dollar market potential it brings with it represents the ideal scenario for introducing a new product to market. At Cracker Barrel Old Country Store I was a key stakeholder in not only bringing new products to market, but rigorously testing their success and communicating the results to our shareholders - I am looking forward to doing the same for ShareRoot and MediaConsent.”

ShareRoot continues to grow as it integrates its recent acquisition of TSS (and its growing social media and digital marketing business), and the launch of MediaConsent, particularly now that the GDPR is in place and being enforced as of 25 May 2018.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.439M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $1 20

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 474377 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 149980 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.