XST 9.09% 1.0¢ xstate resources limited

It’s tough when you buy the top and you’re not prepared to cut...

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    It’s tough when you buy the top and you’re not prepared to cut your losses early. Most spikes drop hard irrespective of results and that’s a lesson we all need to be wary of with penny stocks and our future investments. The old saying buy low sell high, which is often easier said than done.

Buying these levels you should do well from here. The downside looks limited and upside looks good.

With many stocks that had a big gain and big drop there will always be holders hurting that can damage sentiment with their negative posts. I’ve got a couple of big losses I was too damn stubborn to sell thinking they would bounce but nope that wasn’t the case. Take it on the chin, learn from it. I don’t post negatively about them, why well it’s obvious I want them to bounce and HC negative sentiment damages your chances. Don’t underestimate that for a minute that’s why you get accumulators or brokers working the negative sentiment and convincing you to sell when they’re buying everything you sell.

As Lizzybee indicated the company looks to be in a much better position than we saw last year and I expect a spike in the SP once wire logging confirms what we all hope.

I see no reason why this cannot trade above 1 cent with good results but sentiment needs to change and with time I expect that to be the case.

Good luck holders DYOR, there are no guarantees with anything but I like these odds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $3.215M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $132 13.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 287837 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 780813 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.