XST 11.1% 1.0¢ xstate resources limited

In all fairness the Borba Hydrogen feasibility study was only...

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    In all fairness the Borba Hydrogen feasibility study was only announced on the 26.10.21 just over 14wks ago.

• Feasibility study and partnership discussions with Equipment & Technology providers underway

There would be a lot involved with this and I would be surprised to have heard anything before now.

Things are moving in the right direction and if your lucky you could be snapping up the 4 pip positions and preparing for a change in fortune and a turnaround.

Personally, I have zero doubt we’re in a phase just before a break out occurs.

We have had success at Anshof-3 with testing of the reserves due soon.

Oil price is skyrocketing to prices not seen since 2014 and that will help boost cash flow from our oil producing assets.

I see no negatives with this story considering the current MC with only upside from here but do your own research of course I’m not responsible for your investment decisions.

I see people constantly talking it down and you will need to question why.

The only risk I see is .003c but limited, whereas I can easily see this breaking 1c plus.

Until I see the Anshof-3 results and results on the Hydrogen feasibility I’m happy to sit tight and with luck comes a big payday.

Good luck holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.215M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $16.28K 1.630M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 153781 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.