XST 0.00% 0.9¢ xstate resources limited

SGC is unfortunately (or fortunately) more liquid than XST due...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    SGC is unfortunately (or fortunately) more liquid than XST due to having much lower shares but higher prices.
    So it is not at all strange if SGC is more volatile and fluctuate more to market sentiment than XST.
    SGC also bears more working interests than XST hence they bear more risks.

Unfortunately SGC and XST suffered a fall in price early April, due to a premature announcement of drilling difficulty in Borba (lower Guinda) but now we all know that the strong gas flow is in the Kione Formations of Borba not lower Guinda.

In my opinion this price gap in April marks a huge opportunity as the price drop was again only due to a premature announcement.
    It's not like they didn't find gas at all, instead they have a strong gas reserve capable of flowing 5,000,000 cubic feet of gas per day (5,000 mcfgpd).
    They will make this into low capex Hydrogen production with the expected Californian government subsidy.
    It is possible that this price gap will be filled later on as demand was there for XST shares at a higher price before the premature announcement.

XST's support at 0.004 also seems rock solid even with the Covid scare mongering that Lizzy and Bratt mentioned.
    I also believe this fear mongering won't last as much of the manufacturings are done in developing countries where coal, gas and oil demand will continue to rise.
    These commodities kept on rising high even with previous more serious corona outbreaks.

Last edited by Babysaurus: 01/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.