PUR 33.3% 0.2¢ pursuit minerals ltd

Ann: AEM extension identifies a new anomaly at Calingiri East PGE, page-128

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    I wouldn't sweat the fine details of the comparisons with CHNs images too much, these flown EM things are just an indication not a scalpel precise tool to identify whats down there.

Suffice to say the company is calling these as "strong EM conductors", they are in the right region for a repetition of what CHN has found, they have the same rough North South orientation....now we have good justification for optimism as we go to soil sampling, further refinement of targets and drilling...

Give it 6 months from now I think we will find that half a dozen companies (hopefully including ours) have decent PGE mineral strikes in this region north of Perth.

Back in the day they never assayed for most of these PGE elements in the very limited drilling that has ever been done through these wheat belt shires.

It is good reliable cropping and grazing land, it was cleared pretty early and nearly all of it has been farmed ever since.

The reason Julimar and anything else that turns up that is a repetition of it was never discovered earlier was quite simply nobody ever looked.

I suppose thats true of most mineral discoveries (you need to look to find) but this new rich discovery zone being so close to Perth must have many mining Execs who have been backing exploration plays from Timbuktu to the Tanami Desert hitting their heads on walls in West Perth in bouts of frustration for missing out on this opportunity. Under their noses!

My gut feeling is this is going to be a much bigger deal for Western Australia than most people realize. An exploration and mining boom with a drive in drive out workforce.

Anyway one step at a time, lets see what those strong EM conductors are to start with..
    Last edited by tretchikoff: 26/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.271M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $27.23K 9.462M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 60591484 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 4545763 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.