PUR 33.3% 0.2¢ pursuit minerals ltd

Ann: AEM extension identifies a new anomaly at Calingiri East PGE, page-55

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    My thoughts exactly.

I know Tim Goyders companies usually apply for leases without announcing this to market, much like a good fisherman will not announce they are onto good fish, (its the crap fishermen who brag).

We should be extending South and West if this land is not already spoken for by us or someone else.

These anomalies although looking really good are not the huge Red/Purple signs that CHN saw or sees in their initial J/mar discovery though Im still pretty certain we have good minerals on the hook here.
    I don't think many expected there to be anything this far east but we have to remember only a year ago nobody expected there to be anything at Julimar either.

The other thing to remember (and more tech knowledgable posters can confirm or deny this) I believe the signal you get back from EM work is partially determined by both depth and cover over.
    Meaning deeper minerals will give a weaker signal as will those shielded somehow by harder to penetrate cover. This make sense but as mentioned Im no expert on this.

This is very much Greenfields, this discovery which can safely be called a district scale discovery (Julimar and surrounds).

So we need to expect the unexpected.

Goyder is thinking the same way having pegged with LTR all around the northern wheatbelt town of Moora and with CHN next to us in Wubin.

Or lets be honest it was probably us who picked up leases next to him in Wubin.

But there is nothing wrong with copying, you don't need to be the first or even the smartest kid in a class, you just need to be smart enough and quick enough to know who the first and smartest kid is and copy them!! Ha ha!..

Smart Operators follow other smart operators.

Ive been in Goyder companies for years. As soon as SKY Minerals made a very promising discovery on a lease in NSW along the Hume Hwy Tims guys at DEVEX were over there the next week pegging a lease along strike next door. A very promising lease for the price of four or six star pickets and the application fee!!

Goyders companies have been first movers in this space and all wealth and glory to him. Through Chalice he is a very wealthy man and he has more growth to come.

Where this little company has done well is to aggressively and quickly acquire very promising leases right on top of some of Goyders most promising leases. To identify this is a massive district scale discovery not confined to Julimar.

This is exactly what commercial fisherman do, you don't have to be the one to find the fishing patch to catch a good bag so long as you move quickly and you know what you are doing....and a bit of luck always helps..

Last edited by tretchikoff: 25/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.270M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $27.23K 9.462M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 60591484 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 4545763 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.